The Victory Summit Symposium for People with Parkinson's
Phoenix Convention Center - Phoenix, AZ
Mark your calendars for an exciting educational event coming to Phoenix this winter: The Victory Summit Symposium! Produced by The Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s in partnership with the American Parkinson’s Disease Association of Arizona, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Banner Sun Health Research Institute, Mayo Clinic, Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center Movement Disorders Clinic, and the National Parkinson Foundation of Arizona. The Victory Summit® will be a day of inspiration and learning for the Parkinson’s community.
Featuring presentations by nationally recognized researchers, clinicians, and physical therapists, The Victory Summit will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center on Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 10:00am-4:15pm, and deliver up-to-date information and practical tools that people with Parkinson’s can use to live well today.
Participants will be informed and inspired by a wide range of topics, including: • Parkinson’s Research Update • Living Well with Parkinson’s • Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery • interactive movement breaks and exercise sessions • Panel discussions with both local and national experts
What People Are Saying About The Victory Summit: “This summit has empowered me to face my future and not define myself as a PD victim.”
“This is an opportunity to change your life for the better.”
“I left this event with the knowledge and hope of how to live well with my Parkinson’s.”
“It’s very inspiring. It was full of activity and looking forward to better times by knowing more about what’s going on.”
“I am the only one I know with Parkinson’s. Today I learned that I’m not alone, I’m part of a tribe.”
This event is free of charge and includes lunch. Learn more about The Victory Summit at the Davis Phinney Foundation’s website. Bring your care partner, friends and family. This is a day not to be missed!
Pre-registration is required. Be sure to sign up soon as space is limited! You can register online at: http://TheVictorySummit.kintera.org/Denver or by calling (888) 364-6168.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Herberger Theater Center 222 E. Monroe St., Phoenix, AZ
- US Airways Center 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Symphony Hall 225 E. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ
- Chase Field 401 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ
- Rosson House Museum 113 N. 6th St., Phoenix, AZ
- Matador Mexican Restaurant 125 E. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ
- Sonoma Casual Dining 25 W. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ
- Bar Smith 130 E. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ
- Hyatt Regency 122 N. Second St., Phoenix, AZ
- Holiday Inn Express 620 North 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ, USA, Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Center 455 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ