Arizona Theatre Company presents "Freud's Last Session"
Herberger Theater Center - Phoenix, AZ
*** TIMES VARY FOR EACH PERFORMANCE. MATINEE & EVENING SHOWS AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS. ***
Psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud pioneered the Id, the Ego and the Superego. Writer C.S. Lewis created The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Two men, both brilliant, yet vastly different: Freud the atheist, Lewis the believer. They meet in 1939 as England goes to war against the Nazis. Their evening of electrifying conversation about God, love, sex, and the meaning of life will spark controversy. Freud’s Last Session has been drawing record-breaking crowds for over two years in New York.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- US Airways Center 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Symphony Hall 225 E. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Convention Center 100 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ
- Chase Field 401 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ
- Rosson House Museum 113 N. 6th St., Phoenix, AZ
- Matador Mexican Restaurant 125 E. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ
- Sonoma Casual Dining 25 W. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ
- Bar Smith 130 E. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ
- Hyatt Regency 122 N. Second St., Phoenix, AZ
- Holiday Inn Express 620 North 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ, USA, Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Center 455 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ